“[Our facilitator] did a very good job facilitating training for individuals with a broad range of knowledge and experience levels. The Storm training provided good hands on experience for practicing the skills required. It left me feeling much more confident to deal with the process of assessing and managing self-harm and suicide.”
- Two reports published by NCISH offer valuable insights for the self-harm and suicide prevention community
- Resources for Children’s Mental Health Week: 5th – 11th February 2024
- A conversation with Professor Sir Louis Appleby on the Suicide Prevention Strategy for England
- Enhancing patient safety: The journey of Storm Skills Training at Norfolk and Suffolk NHS Trust
- A glimpse behind the scenes at Storm Skills Training: 15th – 19th January 2024
No comments to show.