“A truly immense week. Very thought-provoking. Challenging at times, but so worth it. I have acquired the confidence to begin those ‘tricky’ conversations without fear of making matters worse. And most importantly, I have a greater understanding of self-harm.”
- Two reports published by NCISH offer valuable insights for the self-harm and suicide prevention community
- Resources for Children’s Mental Health Week: 5th – 11th February 2024
- A conversation with Professor Sir Louis Appleby on the Suicide Prevention Strategy for England
- Enhancing patient safety: The journey of Storm Skills Training at Norfolk and Suffolk NHS Trust
- A glimpse behind the scenes at Storm Skills Training: 15th – 19th January 2024
No comments to show.