Our contact details
This website is owned and operated by STORM® Skills Training CIC.
Our registered business address is:
Adamson House | Towers Business Park | Wilmslow Road | Didsbury | M20 2YY
You can contact us at any time using the details below:
If you have any matters relating to Data Protection that you would like to discuss with us, please email email@example.com.
Your personal details
STORM® is committed to being open and transparent with you about how we use and process your personal data.
We are also committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors and customers.
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- To provide you and your organisation with relevant information about STORM®’s services and activities
- Keeping records of legal and business transactions
- Help us to personalise our communications with you about STORM® services and activities
- Help inform future business and community engagement activities
- To send you our quarterly newsletter and other occasional communications such as news about training and our community engagement events
STORM® routinely collects and records the following personal details for people that have contact with us either via a webform, phone or email:
- First Name & Last Name
- Email address
- Job title
- Organisation of Employment
- Email history with team members about participation in training and/or community engagement events
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
- Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
- To deliver a contractual service on behalf of our customers
- Legitimate interest – Because you have asked us to do something before entering into a contract, such as provide you with a quote
For those who participate in business activities through a contract or licence with a customer organisation – we record a history of your involvement on Zoho CRM.
For customers or individuals from customer organisation – we also store information relating to your service history with us, including contracts, licences, invoices and engagement letters (quotes).
You are able to update your email subscription preferences at any time – there is a link provided in each communication, or email us at email@example.com.
We will take all reasonable steps to protect your personal data and we always use reputable third-party processors. We ensure that the machines and devices used to process your data are suitably secure.
STORM® Skills Training will not share your data with other stakeholders unless clearly specified at the time of submitting your data. For example, if you are attending a Community Engagement event where there is a collaborative partnership between STORM® and the third party. On occasions such as this we will be clear about how your data will be processed and used.
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing – You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or wish to make a request.
Retaining and deleting personal data
Our legal obligations in relation to the retention and deletion of personal data are as follows:
- Personal data that we process for any purpose shall not be kept for longer than is necessary
- It is not always possible for us to specify in advance the periods for which your personal data will be retained. In such cases, we will determine the period of retention based on the nature of your relationships with us, any best practice guidelines as to retention periods for personal data, any legal obligations we may have to retain or delete your personal data.
Terms and conditions
The use of www.stormskillstraining.com is subject to the following terms and conditions.
This site is maintained for your personal use and viewing only. The access and use of it constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner that does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of this site by any third party. Such restriction or inhibition includes, without limitation, conduct which is unlawful, or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person, and the transmission of obscene or offensive content or disruption of normal flow of dialogue within this site.
Information collected by us is used for internal review, to improve the content and/or layout of this website and is not shared with other organisations for commercial purposes.
The names, images and logos identifying STORM® Skills Training C.I.C are subject to trademark applications and copyright laws. All content of this site is copyright STORM® Skills Training C.I.C. Permission must be sought from the directors of STORM® Skills Training C.I.C for use of any text, images or logos from this website and any STORM® Skills Training web content.
For more information on the laws of Intellectual Property visit www.ipo.gov.uk.
Every effort is taken to ensure that the information contained in this web site is both accurate and complete. However, practice is constantly evolving and we cannot guarantee that all of the information is completely accurate. If you have concerns about any information on this website then please use then please let us know by emailing email@example.com. This website is provided for information only. We cannot accept responsibility for any loss, damage or injury that arises from the use of this website.
Links to external websites
Links to external sites will lead to other websites which are not under our control. We are not responsible for the content of any linked site. Listing and linking should not be taken as an endorsement of any kind and we accept no liability in respect of the content. We cannot guarantee that these links will work all of the time and have no control over the availability of the linked pages.
We make every effort to check and test material at all stages of production. It is always wise for you to run an anti-virus program on all material downloaded from the Internet. We cannot accept any responsibility for any loss, disruption or damage to your data or your computer system which may occur whilst using material derived from this website.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of data, stored in text files, that are stored on your computer or other device when websites are loaded in a browser. They are widely used to “remember” you and your preferences, either for a single visit (through a “session cookie”) or for multiple repeat visits (using a “persistent cookie”). They ensure a consistent and efficient experience for visitors, and perform essential functions such as allowing users to register and remain logged in. Cookies may be set by the site that you are visiting (known as “first party cookies”), or by third parties, such as those who serve content or provide advertising or analytics services on the website (“third party cookies”).
Both websites and HTML emails may also contain other tracking technologies such as “web beacons” or “pixels.” These are typically small transparent images that provide us with statistics, for similar purposes as cookies. They are often used in conjunction with cookies, though they are not stored on your computer in the same way. As a result, if you disable cookies, web beacons may still load, but their functionality will be restricted.
For more information on the choices you have about the cookies we use, please see the information below.
Where we place cookies
- On our website
- In the administrative dashboards of our website
- In the emails we send.
The paragraph below is generated by CookieBot who we use to manage our Cookie Declaration. The table below explains the types of cookies we use on our websites and why we use them.
Connect with us
© 2020 STORM® Skills Training CIC (Company number 07726889)